Langley Good Times Cruise In
September 9, 2023
You can register online early in 2023
- All cars must go to the Aldergrove Community Secondary School for staging @ Aldergrove Community Secondary School 26850 29 Avenue Aldergrove and will be directed through a side road to Fraser Hwy for parking
- Free public parking at Betty Gilbert Elementary and all weather sports field
- Pay Public parking will be available at Aldergrove Community Secondary School 26850 29 Avenue Aldergrove -all money goes to Dry Grad
Have a look at the FAQs page
- Fingers crossed that we can have In N Out again in 2023
- IN N OUT burgers . You must have a ticket to get a burger. Tickets go on sale starting at 8:00am there is a limited number of tickets and a 4 ticket per person limit so once they are gone they are gone. Tickets usually sell out around 11:00am.
- 1948 First In-N-Out Burger Opens
Harry Snyder introduces California’s first
drive-thru hamburger stand in a space barely
10 square feet at Francisquito and Garvey in Baldwin Park. Every day before dawn, Harry visits the meat and produce markets to pick out fresh ingredients, which he prepares by hand. Meanwhile, his wife Esther diligently takes care of all the accounting for the new restaurant at their home right around the corner.
- 1948 Two-Way Speaker Box Introduced
Working in his garage at night after long days of cooking burgers, Harry pursues his vision of enabling guests to order and receive their meals without leaving their cars. The introduction of his unique two-way speaker box lets In-N-Out offer true drive-thru service worthy of its name.
Some of the winners of 2022
Langley is the Fraser Valley’s premier wine and libations destination, and home of historical Fort Langley; the birthplace of British Columbia. You’ll also discover authentic farm experiences, beautiful parks and trails, trendy restaurants & lounges, exciting sport venues, unique shopping, and so much more